Sunday, August 31, 2014

Module 1 Application

Module 1 Application. I am not on the RIT committee at my school. I work with our PBIS team. There is not a lot of communication or working together between these two committees, but I think there should be. On the one hand PBIS works to create school wide behavior management programs, and then the RIT works with creating interventions for students who are not demonstrating success in the classroom. There seems to be a lot of opportunities for these two teams to be working more closely together to not only work on developing positive management systems, but at the same time developing tiered interventions for those instances when students are not working well within the regular classroom environment.

1 comment:

  1. Great Start! The title of your blog should be Challenging Behaviors. This post should be a summary of your learning this week. I would like to see more detail.

    ReplyDelete